Friday 10 February 2012

Hello :-)
My sister and her family came up to meet Sapphire and she loved all the cuddles and attention she got from her Auntie, Uncle and Cousins. Katie (my sister) came to help me while my mum was in Scotland having a well deserved break after what she has been through with me the past 4 weeks. It was lovely to see everyone, my sister loved being an Auntie again and she said she would do everything but nappies, but Saf had different ideas about that and she waiting until she was alone with her Auntie and made it clear to her that she needed a new nappy on there and then :-). Katie tried to not tell me she was changing it but Saf again decided to take charge of the situation and had a wee all over the mat so my middle daughter came and told me that her Auntie Katie was changing a nappy and that Saf had done a wee, she thought it was sooo funny.
Katie left on the Sunday and is now safely back in Cornwall along with Sapphires cold (I have taught her to share from a young age). It was great having her here and she was such a great help, I love the way families come together to support and look after each other in times of need. I just hope they all realise how much I appreciate what they have all done for me.


Harmony blowing out her candles on her 11th birthday
I have to say it has been a busy couple of weeks. Harmony celebrated her 11th birthday and moved into her new bedroom which is now a shrine to her favourite band, one direction. Everytime I enter the room I am greeted with her favourite member of the band Harry's cheesy grin. She had her friends over for tea. I think I am now turning into a bit of a dab hand with baking. I made cupcakes for the first time ever and here they are



She had an amazing day and she boasted to us both that she was the first one to get a birthday card from Sapphire and that she had even signed the card herself :-)
I am going to have to go now as Saf has just woken up and cuddles are too precious to miss out on.

4 comments:

  1. Sapphire is gorgeous and I'm so happy for you all that her heart is healthy.
    Those fairy cakes are brilliant don't know where you find the time though : )
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have copied and pasted the bit about me and shared it on facebook so that everyone knows how wonderful I am!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure everyone knows anyway :-) xx

    ReplyDelete