Thursday 19 February 2015

Back to blogging :-)

Hi all,so sorry I haven't posted for a really really long time, life just got so busy. I left my job and set up as a childminder because I couldn't face leaving sapphire in order for me to go to work, I didn't do it with S and H so I thought it would be unfair on Sapphire. Well obviously Sapphire has grown, look at how big she has got :-). I am going to have to get some photos from my phone to show how much all 3 have grown. Sapphire goes to pre school 2 mornings a week and loves it once she is there. She is 3 now and just starting to say a few words, her favourite ones are 'stop' with the hand sign, 'no' with a shake of her head and 'mine' she definitely knows her own mind lol. Anyway I must go now but my resolution is to keep up with my blog, I would like Sapphie to read it one day, just as her sisters do now, it can be like a diary of their life  :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment