Sunday 29 April 2012

S is 4 months

S is now 4 months, she had her first visit from portage, her first visit with her paediatrician and she is developing fantastically, the paediatrician described her as meeting all the goals of a baby her age. She is now rolling over and has been for a couple of weeks :-).
H has got into her choice of secondary school so she is very happy and Su is continuing with the traumas of being a teenager but she is a happy one.
I am struggling with the thought of going back to work and I honestly don't think that I can leave S so I am keeping my options open as to what to do.
I must apologise that my blogging is very sporadic, I am trying to get better at it :-) .

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sapphire is adorable! I am glad she is reaching all the goals that are expected. Lots of cuddles x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou so much she is a star. Thankyou also for getting me back to my page so I can start writing again xx

      Delete