Friday 23 March 2012

Now the weather is picking up we are enjoying our walks even more, we are regular visitors down to our local bridge where the children enjoy running under it and down by the river. There are hardly any cars so they have complete run of the track and they really enjoy jumping off anything they see that is high enough :-)
This is S and H and one of their friends showing off their skills :-)


Well I have now taken Sapphire swimming for the first time and she loved it, we lasted in the pool for half an hour but when she started to turn blue I thought it was a good idea to get out. We will be going again next week.
My mum has knitted Sapphire her first cardigan, the photos will follow when I can get them from her, since my phone landed in a cup of coffee I can't take pictures.
I am lucky enough to have my friend next door who loves to take photos, she has taken some fantastic ones of Sapphie and I have to share this one with you because it has to be my all time favourite one :-)
As my family will tell you, my bottom lip was always out as a child and my sisters would probably tell you that it still is stuck out.
Anyway Sapphie has her first visit with her pediatrician on Wednesday and I am certain that it will go really well :-). I will be back on to let you know how she gets on.

No comments:

Post a Comment